Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CD4

As you can tell by the title, I am in a new cycle.  We are doing the same thing this month as last.  I will take 5mg of Letrozole CD3-CD7, trigger and do TI.  All I'm hoping for this month is that I don't O super early and that my progesterone is normal.

So anyway, with a new year comes a fresh start.  I of course like many other people have started my diet again and working out like always.  I have got to take off this way and I have enlisted the help of two of my besties.  

Also, I want to eliminate toxic people from my life this year.  I deactivated my facebook account this morning so I don't have to see all the posts that make me so angry lately.  I'm not interested in people who make their lives sound so much better than what it is. Lying about your life is just sad.  So that is gone for at least a few months.  If you need to get in touch with me just comment on here and I'll send you my email address.

My last "resolution" is to focus more on other things besides infertility.  E and I decided to dive into a huge house project.  We will be putting hardwood down in our entire main level of the house.  This is going to take forever and keep me really busy after work.  I'm going to post pics as it's coming along.

-L

10 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of good luck this cycle!! Good for you for deleting those people out of your life! I think I will be deleting my fb and starting a new one for just my blogger friends and close family! I am excited to see the wood floors pic! we did the same thing at our house back when we moved in and I LOVE it! Have a great week! and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea to only make one for blogger friends! I might have to do that too!!

      Delete
  2. Way to go on deleting out the toxic people!

    GL with dieting! I know how much it sucks.

    I love that you guys are putting in hard wood floors. I can't wait for pictures. That is exciting.

    Always thinking of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started panicking because I went to PM you and it said "network error" so I'm all oh noes, I hope my meatball didnt block me! Thank you so so soooo much for the dino shoes!!! I heart you!! Send me your email yo. Praying for you this cycle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never block you! I'm so glad you liked the shoes :) My email is lauren.bazdarevic@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. Love you!

    Our resolutions are almost identical! ANNND We just dove into a huge house project too!

    Here's to us! :D (send me your email chica!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your house project? My email is lauren.bazdarevic@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. I did a facebook purge and it felt great! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to not see all those crazy status updates now!

      Delete