Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Floors!

I feel like I've been doing so much lately in my personal life, but only tend to blog about TTC.  Yes, I do have a life outside of obsessing about IF! lol.  I guess I just forget to post anything because I avoid pictures lately.  My body has been hit bad during IF and I really hate the way I look.  Extra pounds look really bad on me :/  

The floors are coming along great!  I really did not expect them to look as good as they do.  Get ready for a lot of pics!  Oh and please forgive the messiness.  When you are doing a huge home project everything is a mess at the time.  And this is not the finished product yet.


Kitchen




 

 
Dining
 
 
Walk area?  Not sure what this area is called lol
 
Hallway
 
 
Living Room
 
 
 
 
Entry way
 
 
 
 


Ok so now all that is left is the future nursery, guest bedroom and master bedroom.  And of course, my job which is painting all the baseboards ugh.

-L

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh my gosh!!! Your floors look AHH-MAA-ZING!!! I love love the color. You guys did a great job.

    I would love to do this to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so beautiful! Hardwood floors are on our renovation list for the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love loove the dark floors! They look fantastic. I've always wanted that color of wood floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are BEAUTIFUL! When we were building our house, we really wanted dark floors, but because we have dogs, we didn't. We know it's better with dogs to have lighter colored floors! I love what you did! It looks amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete