Thursday, January 17, 2013

CD19 and P4

The trigger is almost out of my system now.  There was a very faint line this morning. Hopefully it will be out soon so it won't mess with my mind.  If the faint line sticks around too long I'll start going crazy!

So I looked back over my RE report today from my last monitoring appointment and it looks like that follie was actually 22mm!  I'm really pleased with that number.  Also, RE put notes in there that E and I "asked a lot of questions, which were answered".  I guess she felt like we were grilling her enough for her to mention it in the report, but I really don't care.  This is my body, money and future I am trusting her with.  I have a right to ask what her reasoning is behind our treatment plan.  I have a right to understand what I'm doing and not just follow her blindly.  She can just get over it.

I went in bright and early to have my P4 drawn.  Today I got a different girl than I usually do which of course caused anxiety for me.  If you can't tell I'm not big on change. Anyway, my progesterone was low yet again.  12.4 :(  At least this time RE thought it was still worth saving and is starting me on 100mg of Prometrium 2x daily.  I'm just praying that there is a possibility that this could still be a successful cycle even with the low P4.

What do you think?

-L

3 comments:

  1. I think you're fine. My OB didn't have me start progesterone until 3DPO. Everything I've googled says that as long as you start 3DPO-4DPO is fine and still have a great chance!

    FX for you - you're always in my prayers! xoxoxoxox

    PS - I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My RE doesn't start progesterone until 7dpo after seeing what you did naturally. She wants to treat the progesterone from the front end by making me O stronger instead of just masking the problem. Hopefully I still have a chance though!

      PS- I miss you so much!!

      Delete
  2. I don't have any thoughts on progesterone because I don't know much about it.

    Yay for a great big follie! :)

    PS: FX that your fortune is true and that it just had the wrong day that you will receive exciting news!

    ReplyDelete