Friday, January 4, 2013

CD6

Nothing much to report today.  My last day of Femera is tomorrow and I'm praying I don't O early this cycle.  I need all the prayers I can get right now ladies!

I have survived 4 days on this awful diet!  That is more than I can say for my past attempts.  I know it's not good to weigh too often, but I have already lost 1.5lbs.  There is a lot more where that came from so I'm hoping it comes off quick.  Is it bad that one of the reasons I would be so happy to get pregnant this cycle is so I could bail on this diet? hahaha!!  That's just one of my many many reasons.  This is my motivational pic to help me keep going.  I was in super great shape here and had just got done sparing with a boxing champion. I'm on the left.



I am also sitting here waiting on FedEx to deliver my hardwood floors.  I'm already way overwhelmed by how much work this is going to be.  Ugh.

Anyway, hope you all have an amazing weekend!!!

-L

3 comments:

  1. Praying!!!! and you look amazing! :) YAY for wood floors! it will be worth all the blood sweat and tears believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa there, hottie! ;)

    1.5 pounds is awesome! GL with the flooring.

    FX for this cycle being it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hot piece of ace! And still are! :)

    ReplyDelete