Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beta

I never realized what an important day Beta day is. It is the the final word.  The finale to all your hard work, tears, and hopes.  It was either all for nothing or the best day of your life. 

I decided not to test after testing out my trigger.  There is no rhyme or reason to that, just what I felt like doing this cycle.  I already knew it was a BFN days ago.  Just a feeling I had.  I wonder what it will feel like the day I finally get a BFP.  What must that even be like?  I know deep down inside it will happen one day.  I just know it. 

But today is not my day to find out what that feels like.  Shirly called to tell me it was negative and that RE wants me to do one more cycle of Letrozole + trigger +TI. 


-L

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, friend. This totally effing sucks. Cry, scream, yell, and then get back up and dust yourself off. Big hugs always! Praying this next cycle works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, L! :( This sucks!

    Big huge hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit! I'm sorry! I hate this for you! Praying Feburary brings us both BFPs! Big hugs and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry:(. I love the picture you posted! I hope that February is the end of your storm, and the beginning of your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete