Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Recap

Since I have nothing going on with treatments right now, I feel like I don't have much to talk about.  So I will just tell you about our weekend.

I fell in love with IKEA.  Yes, I know it's sad that I had never been to an IKEA before, but in my defense we do not have one in my city.  I actually saw the H&M commercial with Beyonce and decided I needed to shop at H&M immediately.  Of course, no H&M in Nashville so E wanted to drive me down to Atlanta for some shopping!  A few friends wanted to join so we headed down there yesterday.  First stop was IKEA.  I had such a piss poor attitude about IKEA until I stepped foot in there.  I will never be the same again!   I loaded the cart up with new curtains, lamps, organizational stuff, candles, etc.  I'm so excited to put it all up in the house now.



Then, to H&M.  I did a lot of damage there too lol.  Swimsuit, shoes, work out clothes, shirts, and pants.  I am a happy girl now.  Seriously why does Nashville not have either of these stores?!  This weekend I am flying to Missouri to spend 9 days with my parents.  I am so excited because my mom is also my favorite shopping buddy. 

Random note:  I started a Youtube channel.  Not sure if I'll keep it up and I'm way too nervous to share it with anyone right now, but there is one video up right now.  I'm trying to move in a direction of advocacy so I'm working on being comfortable with discussing IF with others.  It's different when you can just type stuff out and no one can attach a face to it.  So anyway, I'm working on that and will share a link when I get the courage lol.

-L

2 comments:

  1. There's an IKEA 10 minutes from my house...and that's not a good thing!! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya girl! I just went to an IKEA this year and was blown away, it was awesome but HUGE! You almost have to go a couple of days just cover the entire store. I also just went to an H&M this year and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete