Friday, April 26, 2013

Organizing

Let's get this straight.  I hate cleaning, organizing, decorating or anything else that is domestic.  I'm just not good at it and just like a brat I don't enjoy doing things I'm not instantly good at.  But it is high time I spring clean this house and give it an organizational overhaul!


I've taken to Pinterest for ideas and the advice from a Martha Stewart clone I work with.  Maybe purging a bunch of crap I don't need anymore will be good for me.  I just can't stand looking at this mess anymore. 

Here is a short list of to do's:

-Redo closet: This means getting rid of a ton of stuff, adding new shelving, and finding a good spot for everything.

-Organize pantry:  I've got to get all those food storage containers and line my shelves to make them pretty.

-Laundry Room:  Just make a spot for everything instead of throwing mops, brooms, swiffers, etc in the corner by the hot water heater.

-Coat closet: I want to hang a curtain rod on the door to nicely hang scarves, hats, and gloves.

So do any of you wonderful ladies have organizational tips that could change my life?

-L

1 comment:

  1. This is funny because i tend to feel the same, thank goodness the DH likes to clean lol. I always have a "pile" somewhere which i tell him i like having, he doesnt really go for it.

    ReplyDelete