Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Follow up Blood work

Nothing too exciting in this post, but I do have some home upgrades to share with you later :)

With my last RE visit we had some follow up blood work to do.  She tested my thyroid, insulin, and vitamin D again.  And it is great to report that it is all good!  Last time we tested my Vitamin D was 18 which is deficient.  She started me on 4000iu a day and three months later it's up to 46!  I will continue the dosage of Vit D for the next few months, retest, and if it has gone up again she will lower the dose to 2000iu.

My thyroid is looking great and perfectly in normal range.  And my insulin is now down to an 8!  Overall my RE is super happy with my bloodwork and weight loss right now which makes me feel a little guilty for the crappy food I've eaten this week.  Back on the diet!

Today is CD11 of our last natural cycle.  I started testing with OPK's yesterday (lotta good that does with PCOS), but I still want a shot this month.  Both E and I fly to seperate sides of the country on Saturday which will most likely be the day before I O if I'm going to at all this month.  So that gives us one last chance at having a baby the old fashioned way :)   However, I'm just ready to get this show on the road to our IUI already!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment