Thursday, May 23, 2013

Unexpected News

I'm not sure I have ever been more shocked than I am right this moment.  I woke up this morning with one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time.  For some very very strange reason I decided to test.  You all know that I don't test unless I'm late on my period.  But today I did.  I looked at the wondfo and thought I had surely lost my mind.  There is no way a second line could be showing.  Not after everything we have done and still getting negatives, then this one lousy cycle that we only had sex once before traveling worked.  No way.  So I drove like a mad woman to Walgreens to grab a box of First Response Early Response.  Within 3 minutes I got this:




 
 
 
 
And then I started crying for a solid 20min at least.  E had already left for work so I grabbed the present with the onsie I've had for a year waiting and drove to his work.  Before he even opened it he said "I knew it!  I knew it!".  He swears something has been different about me lately.  Who knows.
 
I then called my mom and dad and told them on the way to my first beta.  Of course they are so freaking thrilled.  But we are all cautious.  It's still really early and I don't have my beta or progesterone numbers back yet.  Based on my last period my EDD is 2/2/2014 (also the day E proposed to me).
 
You know I'll update you as soon as I know.  Please please please say a prayer for this baby or send good vibes if you can.
 
But Holy F*ck I am KTFU!!!!
 
-L

9 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fucking excited!!! YAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX for excellent beta and progesterone #'s!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see the beautiful numbers to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! FX for a great beta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it!!!!! hahah!!! I love this so much!!! I totally had the feeling that what happened to me would happen to YOU!!! Yay!!! Congrats x376432984234239!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY SHIIIIT!!!!!! LAUREN!!! CONGRATS! I'm so so so sooooo happy for you!!!!! What an amazing story and I will have my fx for a nice high beta <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOWWWWEEEE! Congrats lady!

    Mine was a surprise BFP too and it shocked the hell out of me! I am so happy for you guys! Good luck with your betas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing! Holy shit balls...I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the best news ever!! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete