Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Missouri

This past Saturday I flew out to Missouri to stay with my parents for a while.  E has to go to business meetings on the East coast for a week and then down to GA for a big car event, so I thought it was the perfect time to come out to the country with my folks for a bit!  I love it out here so much.  It's so peaceful and beautiful out in the country.  The spring is the most beautiful time in Missouri.  Here are some baby geese that live on my parents pond each year.




I'll be flying back on Monday and I can't wait to see my hubby!!  This is the longest we've ever been apart!



TTC Update:  Well the last OPK I took on CD13 was negative, but E and I still BD anyways.  I left early Saturday morning so there was no time for BDing on that day.  On CD15 I had a lot of EWCM and what I really think was ovulation pain.  I've maybe had O pain twice ever so I'm not positive, but I'm thinking that is what is was.  CD16 up to today my breasts have been incredibly tender!  This is something I haven't had since the first month I went off BCP!  They just hurt like crazy!  So I'm thinking based on symptoms alone that I might have actually O'd this month and my progesterone is up because of that.  Of course my body would decide to act right just when I'm leaving town and can't sex it up with E lol.  Oh well, I'm just happy we only have about two more weeks before we start our IUI cycle!!

Also, I wanted to share this verse with you that my phone sent to me today: "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."  Psalm 27:14.     I needed that reminder today :)

-L

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy your time in the country, love the photo! I have to remind myself everything is in God's prefect timing each and every day, it is a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is adorable! I am so excited for your upcoming iui cycle!! :) keeping my fingers crossed always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice you enjoyed some time in the country with your family! <3 I am excited for your upcoming cycle! :)

    ReplyDelete