Wednesday, May 22, 2013

CD25

Sorry I didn't have a better title for this post lol.  Honest to God this is the hardest 2ww I've had in a long time!  Not because I'm anxious to see if I'm KU, but because I'm anxious to start next cycle.  Last cycle was only 26 days so if this one is the same I should be starting a new cycle by the weekend!  I'm so confused by my body all the time though.  My breasts are still killing me!  I mean like I'm super nervous for Zumba tonight because how much they hurt.  Is this the first time in almost 2 years that my progesterone is up on it's own?  Strange. 

I have decided to do everything in my power to make next cycle a success.  So here is the breakdown I have came up with so far:

-Starting today I'm going to acupuncture twice a week.
-Cutting caffeine, gluten, and dairy out of my diet.
-I'm going to eat raspberries, Brazil nuts, and pineapple core at the times advised.
-Based on TCM, I'm going to try to keep my body as warm as possible so my body can focus on sending blood flow to my ute and not worry about the rest of my body. 
-I seriously might even do a sage cleanse just for good measure lol  (I've had it laying around my house waiting for a good time to burn it anyway)
-We are going to work on getting plastics out of our home a little at a time.  We use a lot of Rubbermaid to carry lunches in and drink out of water bottles so we are going to start cutting out that too.

If  you have questions about why I would be doing any of that stuff above feel free to ask me or it's worth a google just to see the research behind it all.  I'm going way overboard for sure, but that is so much my personality anyway. 

Now for some pics from last week just so this post isn't too boring lol.


 I cut my hair off
 
Caught a fish!
 

The parentals
 
 
Have a lovely week ladies!!
 
 
-L
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a plan! I love plans! Totally agree with cutting all that yucky stuff...it's a better transition to do it a little at a time like you said otherwise it creeps back in :( Super cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your mom?! She looks like she could be your sister! :) I am on CD18...just had an IUI done on Monday and my boobs are killing me too. It sucks to be a girl sometimes. :) Good luck with all of the changes you are making with your lifestyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited or you, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete