Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend Recap

Usually I don't update with too much personal stuff, but let's face it, in the 2ww we will do anything to make the time go by faster!  I'm currently 5dpo with nothing to report.  I'll go in on Thursday for P4 and I'm anxious to see what that will be since starting my prometrium earlier this time. 

So E worked most of this weekend and I just tried to keep myself busy.  We went to a couple's dinner with 3 of our coupled friends which was interesting.  I always have hard time being around a couple of the girls because they both got pregnant on accident and just loooovvveee to talk about it constantly.  They are nice girls, I really like them, I don't hold it against them, but it's just hard to hear about it so much.  Also, they are all very very fit and feel the need to tell me what I should be eating every time I see them.  One even said "I saw you drink soda at my Superbowl party and you really need to stop drinking that".  WTF??!!  After dinner we all went and watched Identity Thief which was hilarious!!  I needed a good laugh after that dinner.

On Sunday I went shopping with my best friend and was able to find two really good bargain buys that made me happy.  The first was this arrow ring from Charming Charlies for $6.00! It looks way cuter on.  It's called Cupid's Arrow.


And the second was this adorable shirt from White House Black Market.  It was originally $68 and I got it for $39.  I had a gift card so really it was free :) I searched forever for a pic of it, but no luck.  Just imagine a cute sparkle shirt below lol.

Hope you all have a great week!

-L


2 comments:

  1. Charming Charlies rocks!!! I love them and you can not beat the price. I am in the 2ww as well which is sorta a relief but at the same time a lonnnng wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love charming Charlie's! And WHBM is one of my favorite stores!! Hoping this 2ww passes by quickly!

    ReplyDelete