Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CD10

First, I just want to say how thankful I am for all of you.  Every comment you leave, encouraging emails, and letting me vent through chat (Sabrina) means the world to me.  I can't imagine where I would be without y'all!  Love you girls!

 

Now on to updates.  I went in for monitoring this morning.  So far in all my medicated cycles, I have gotten a +OPK before going in for monitoring.  This time I had not.  My initial thought was that I was going to go in and it would be too early so a second ultrasound would have to be set up a few days later and another $400.  Well I was wrong :)

On the right ovary I have a 22 and an 11. On my left it's like 5 follies all 8 or 9.  My lining is at 7 which my RE doesn't seem concerned about, but I've always heard 8 or above is best.  Hopefully it will thicken up over the next couple of days. 

So I'm triggering tonight!  Also, I'm very happy because RE decided to have me start progesterone on 4dpo instead of waiting until 7dpo for the P4 test.  I'm hoping this will make a difference this cycle.  E and I left today feeling really positive about this cycle so I hope it stays that way!

-L

13 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Praying this is it!! (P.S. I got pregnant last year with a lining of 3!) So I think 7 is awesome! Sending you lots of good luck and baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you!! I never thought I'd be so excited for my OPK order to come in the mail lol the things in TTC that make us happy it's crazyness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any good news makes me happy after so long of just bad news!

      Delete
  3. Yay! So excited for you! My lining at trigger time was around 7 as well and I ended up ovulating within 24 hours of the trigger so I don't even know if it had that much time to thicken up!

    Fx for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What size was your follie? That's the cycle you got your BFP right?

      Delete
  4. This is very exciting news!! :)

    Aww, we should chat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! Good luck with your trigger. Hoping this will be your cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Nothing more exciting than another chance. I pray that this is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! I am one day ahead of you so we are almost cycle buddies!

    ReplyDelete