Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Green Flowers

I just wanted to tell you all the cutest thing.  E and I have been discussing how we are going to save some money for all this IF stuff.  So last night he comes home and tells me he brought me home green flowers.  I was so confused until he led me to his wallet where he had taken cash out of the bank and handed it to me.  "See green flowers!" he said with a smile on his face.  We decided to put back a chunk of money every week in a hidden envelope and E was just getting that plan started.

I realize this might not be cute to y'all, but I swear he is adorable and I love that he put this plan in motion for us!


Today I went in for day 2 of my Lupron Challenge Test.  Not sure if I told you exactly what this is and I'm not sure I know exactly either.  From what I understand it's to evaluate my FSH, LH, and Estradiol secretion before and after pituitary stimulation with Lupron. Patients who show a higher increase of estradiol and LH after the Lupron are capable of developing more eggs and using lower quantities of fertiltiy drugs .  They also said it helps test the quality of my eggs.  I also had a culture done today.

I'm still figuring out this insurance stuff.  I am 100% sure I did not pay any dedcutible last year.  I think the new RE office is not coding or asking the insurance for testing coverage.  So I'll give them a call since God forbid the lady at the office goes the extra step to be correct.

-L

4 comments:

  1. That's too cute! I need some green flowers!!! Hope they figure out the insurance crap I hate dealing with that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know I hope those kind of flower keep growing lol.

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog! Love the green flowers, so cute! Hope you get everything sorted out with insurance, it's such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that E did that. So sweet! He's a wonderful husband!!!

    ReplyDelete