Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Your Precious Love

Not much baby related to discuss today so I thought I'd talk about something random.  I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned why my blog is called what it is. 

When E and I first started dating we used to listen to Otis Redding all the time and dance silly, a lot of "Dirty Dancing" movie moves were going down as well like this one:


Just kidding.  It was more of her dorky moves



Ok I'm so off track now.  Anyway, one day we came across this song and it literally took our breath away.  It just says more than anything how we feel about each other and moves me emotionally more than any song ever has.  We decided to make it our first dance at our wedding.  Just the title reminds me of the things you do for For Your Precious Love.  Enjoy!




-L

1 comment:

  1. Love, love love it! I also love your dirty dancing gif - I keep going back to look at it. I totally want to watch that movie tonight! <3 love the song and love how you and E relate to one another! Fantastic song!

    ReplyDelete