Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CD 1

Tears, lots of tears.  I secretly got my hopes up that this was our month.  How perfect would it be to get pregnant on our 2nd Anniversary in Jamaica.  What a great story that would be!  On top of my hopes, I got the flu yesterday and was home ill today.  That totally is just pregnancy symptoms right?  F**k no it wasn't.



Right after I started my mom called to tell me my cousin was pregnant again.  I love my mom so much, but no matter how hard she tries she just cannot understand what I'm going through.

So we move forward because we have no other choice.  My RE called and said my insurance will cover 90% of the HSG which will be scheduled for next week or so.  It's really the last test to be done for us.  Oh I forgot to tell you the icing on the cake!  E has to travel for work and will be out of state the week I will most likely ovulate.

How hard to I have  to pray, cry, beg and plead before I catch a break?

-L

2 comments: