Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back from vacation!

And it was amazing!  All we did was eat, drink and be happy!  It's so silly, but after we come home from a vacation E and I will chat or text all day because we had got 8 days of nothing but each other for 24/7 and we just can't bear a whole day without talking lol.  Here are a few pics:





I wish I could go back right now!

No updates in babyland right now.  Still trying to drop weight, get healthy and minimize stress by not charting or any of that other stuff.  IUI in January 2013 if we don't get KU before then!

-L

2 comments:

  1. You are GORGEOUS!

    I'm so glad you had an awesome vacay! You've got me brainstorming now about our next one! ;-)

    Glad to see you're moving forward with the IUI; but FX that you don't even need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you doll! You should for sure look into Montego Bay, Jamaica. And I will always suggest going to an adult only all inclusive resort. We've done that the past three years, but this was by far our favorite!!

    ReplyDelete