Friday, September 14, 2012

HSG Scheduled

After about 6 phone calls back and forth I finally have my HSG scheduled for next Wednesday.  Because of my insurance coverage it will only cost me $32!  I am so nervous about the pain though.  My SIS was supposed to be painless and I almost threw up/passed out from how bad it hurt!  So I am going to pop a couple Tylenol and pray really hard before it.

Tonight the fair is in town so E and a couple of my friends are going to eat our weight in funnel cakes and ride rusty old farris wheels.  I haven't been to the fair since high school so I'm a little too excited about going!  On Saturday I have one of my besties birthday party and a Vandy game to go to.  Then Sunday is dedicated to cleaning this atrocious house!

Hope you have a great weekend!

-L

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Have a fantastic weekend! I can't wait to hear about it on Monday! <3

    ReplyDelete