Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lonely O

Just as I thought I got a positive OPK yesterday which means I either ovulated late yesterday or today.  That would put my timing at O-5 or O-6.  Yeah, not gonna happen. 

E has been out of town all week and I miss him like crazy!  Things are going well so far with my sister in-law.  I'm praying it remains this way.  The next problem is that my parents are coming in town next weekend and I'm going to have to ask my SIL to stay somewhere else for the weekend.  She is sleeping and living out of my spare room where my parents usually stay and my future nursery is filled with all her belongings from her house.  Therefore, there is no where for her to stay when my parents get here.  Hope she takes it well!

-L

2 comments:

  1. Good luck lady! I know those situations can be sensitive.

    Also - try to look on the positive of your timing, you have an awesome plan for the rest of the year - hopefully that will help! :D you've got a lot to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the poor timing!! :(

    I agree with Sabrina. You have a great plan coming up next cycle! :)

    ReplyDelete