Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend my parents were in town from Missouri and we had such a great visit with them.  My parents are seriously my best friends so being around them is exactly what I needed during this stressful time.  They know how to calm me down and give me the best advice.



We are having a lot of crazy family drama happening in my husbands family right now.  I can't really talk about it on here, but any prayers for strength and serenity would be greatly appreciated.

Yesterday, my friend and I went to a place called Center of Symmetry and bought a bunch of new age stuff for getting me KU.  It's actually kind of silly, but so are we.  Here is a little Venus figure you are supposed to carry around with you to help promote fertility.  Again, so silly.



Today I am 12DPO.  I took a test this morning and BFN as expected.  However, I found a pharmacy within my husband's company and Letrozole will only cost me $5 through them!!!  At any other pharmacy it will be $100.  That was a blessing that I really needed right now.  Hopefully AF will show up tomorrow and we can get this show on the road!

-L

4 comments:

  1. First, you are so incredibly beautiful! E is sooo lucky!

    I'm glad your family helped you! My parents are my best friends too - so I know exactly how you feel! I will pray for you - if you need to vent you know where to find me! I'm here for you!

    Thats really exciting for you about the meds! okay AF!! Let's get this show on the road! We want to L to have some behbes!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you :) I might take you up on the offer to vent at some point. Thanks for the prayers!

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty!
    I'm from MO! Tell you're parents to come visit me LOL. Or better yet, we can hang out whenever you come in town (if they're near STL).
    Sending prayers for the drama. Always drama with the in laws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! The live near Springfield MO so it's a good 4hrs from you, but I will for sure let you know if I come to your area ever!

      Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! I'm praying that it goes smoothly and brings you some answers!

      Delete