Monday, October 29, 2012

I hate you FF!!

For the first time I am really mad at FF!  I could have sworn I O'd on CD13 based on ovulation pain, RE monitoring, positive OPK and temp spike the next morning.  However, now FF is saying I most likely O'd on CD15 because of the positive OPK on CD14 as well and continuing temp spike.

Our timing with the new O date is now O-3, O-2, and O-1.  That's right, we missed O day. Ugh!! I guess that timing is still good and E still thinks our chances are good.  Please look at my chart and give me your opinion.  So instead of going in today to get the blood draw I am thinking tomorrow or Wednesday.  I freaking hate charting!! 


-L

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I really wouldn't stress missing O day! The best conception days are 1-O and 2-O which you got both!! So stay positive.

    I'd wait till Wednesday to get the P4 done.

    Goodluck!!!! Fx for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no temping expert. I would have thought you O'd on CD 13 or 14. But like I said, I am no expert.

    Either way, I still think you have good chances. :) FX for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I guess I'm going by FF so I'm going in for P4 today.

    ReplyDelete