Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Crazy Lady

I forgot to tell you that I finally got that cute onsie in that I plan on being my "announcement" to E.  It is perfect too!  So I wrapped it in this little gift box that I can open and slip a test in underneath when the time comes.  I'm hiding it in my bathroom counter because I know when I finally get a positive test I won't last two steps outside the bathroom before telling E.




Also, I was having a crappy IF day yesterday so I did something I have never done.  I thought if I would buy something for future baby it would put good vibes out to the universe.  So I bought this....



When E got home I made the mistake of showing him my buy and now he thinks I'm officially crazy.  He doesn't think you should buy anything for a baby that doesn't exist yet.  I'm pretty sure he thinks I've lost touch with reality lol.  And then I felt really stupid for buying it.  He just said "you are silly".  Oh well, whatever gets me through the day.

-L

7 comments:

  1. I love the gift for E! I don't blame you at all for buying something. When we go our first BFP we went all crazy and bought like 4 onsies. Now they are just sitting in the closet that will be our nursery one day. Sometimes I just go sit in that room and sit and think. I know I'm cray for doing it. But I just sit there and pray. And think. The room is completely empty other than the onesies in the closet. Yes, I'm cray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo not cray! Or maybe we both are. Either way I think whatever helps us have hope and faith to keep going is acceptable. Unless we start furnishing a whole nursery then we may need to reevaluate lol

      Delete
  2. Neither one of you are crazy!!! :)

    Aww that onesie is so cute!!! I hope today you are having a better day!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The onsie I wrapped for E is in this post though: http://yourpreciouslove.blogspot.com/2012/09/dreams.html

      I can't wait to follow your pregnancy!!

      Delete
  3. Cute onsie and box! Fx you get your BFP soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the onesie is cute. I have bought a few things (maternity clothes at insanely cheap prices) and Mr. C has given me the crazy eye a few times. I haven't bought anything for a baby but I was thinking about buying a onesie to tell him when the time came. I don't think you are crazy at all. =) We all do things to keep us sane even if it makes us look insane in the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, we will be friends :) I love people who validate my craziness!

      Delete