Thursday, October 4, 2012

Circle & Bloom

I finally bought in to Circle & Bloom.  For those of you who aren't familiar, Circle & Bloom is a series of guided audio meditation and visualization for those trying to conceive.  They have a set for natural cycles and a set for IUI/IVF cycling. 


This is the download I purchased.  You can find more info here.  I listened to cycle day 22 last night and I can say it is very relaxing!  I fell asleep right after.  I'm excited to start using it from CD1 next month!  There are many good reviews on it so if you are super stressed like me it's worth checking out.  Also, you can search for discounts for the downloads on google.

So today is CD23 and I think I am about 7 days past ovulation (DPO).  Even though my chances for this cycle are slim to none, I have a crap ton of pee sticks so I think I might actually start testing at 9 or 10 DPO.

-L

9 comments:

  1. FX crossed for you lady! If I don't get KU this cycle - I'm totally checking that stuff out. Every little bit helps right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you are interested. I'm sure I could make a copy and mail it to you. :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know about these. I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgot about them until someone mentioned them on the TTTC board a couple days ago.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, and they say there can be success in visualizing what is happening in your body I guess. It has you imagine every little thing your body should be doing on that cycle day. I guess we will see!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for posting this!!! I plan on ordering! :)

    I am glad you enjoyed your first session!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol well you don't need the Natural Cycle cd's anymore since you are KU! But I think they have some great ones to listen to while pregnant on their website.

      Delete
    2. That's what I meant, the pregnancy one! LOL

      Delete