Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I will be going in for my P4 test today and I'll be sure to update tomorrow, but today I want to make this post all about Halloween!  I love this holiday!  I'm not too much of a decorator yet, but when we have kids I'm going to go all out on spooking out the house.  For now, E and I just have a lot of fun dressing up.  We even stay in character the whole night.

This year I went as a kitty cat and E went as Aladeen from the movie The Dictator:


This was our first year not doing a couple themed costume. We went to a friend's house party and then out to a pub crawl.  I think Halloween is the wildest holiday around here!  Everyone was a mess.  Except me because of course I am still not drinking, but I still had a blast!

Now for your viewing pleasure, costumes from the past with E and I..... (I wasn't able to find all the years)

2011- From the move Burlesque

2010- Jersey Shore "Snookie" and "Ron" (We had the whole cast too)



2009- Greek Gods


Have a fun and safe Halloween!!!

-L


2 comments:

  1. SO fun! Glad you had a wonderful time. Life through sober eyes at drunk parties is always a riot - or obnoxious LoL!

    Happy Halloween and hope you have a good P4 to announce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are soo cute! Love the costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete