Friday, October 12, 2012

CD3: Day 1 of Letrozole

Today was day 1 of Letrozole.  I will continue taking one 2.5mg pill a day until CD7.  My RE decided not to do Progesterone this cycle because she thinks the Letrozole will fix my progesterone.  We will see about that one since Clomid was supposed to do that and actually made my progesterone lower.  I'll go in on the 22nd for monitoring and then for bloodwork on CD21. 

That is all for me today, but I wanted to give a big shout out to my friend Sabrina who is KTFU!!!  Congrats again girl!  You are going to make a great mommy!!

-L

2 comments:

  1. You are sooo sweet! Thank you so much! I'm going to be stalking you like crazy! I hope the Letrozole works! I'm keeping my FX for you! Really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope the Letrozole does what it is supposed to do. :)

    ReplyDelete