Monday, June 3, 2013

5 Weeks

These weeks are seriously dragging by right now!  We have our first ultrasound on Thursday at 8am and I am so excited/nervous/I don't know what.  I will only be 5w4d based on my LMP, but I actually think the baby will measure a little smaller since I think I O'd later.  They have already informed me that they will just have me come back the next week if they can't find a heartbeat at this one.  Either way, I guess it will be nice to know the baby is in the right place and measuring right.  Again, prayers are greatly appreciated right now!

Okay, so we started this a little early, but I'm excited and couldn't help it :)







So far my symptoms are that my boobs are killing me, I'm always tired, and I was having slight waves of very mild nausea that have seemed to go away the past few days.  Oh yeah, and that lovely bloat bump I'm sporting.  Maybe I've always had myself a little fat bump, but now that I am focusing on my belly each week it's become even more noticeable lol. 

Right now it is killing me not to tell my best friend what is going on.  When I talk to her she mentions my IF treatments and thinks I'm doing an IUI this cycle.  I hate lying and I'm super bad at it.  But, E does not want to tell anyone except our parents until closer to 12 weeks so I have to respect his wishes.  He agrees telling her and maybe his best friend at 9 weeks is ok. I guess we will see.

The anxiety has gotten so much better!  I decided to stop testing and stay away from the forums as much as possible for now.  Just changing those things has helped a ton.  I still feel pretty confident that this baby will be coming home with us in February, but of course that little voice in the back of my head is still there.  I'll be glad when we get a little farther along and hopefully that voice will disappear.

-L


5 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I can't wait to hear all about your ultrasound! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay first update! I hope everything goes well at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I am so excited to follow your journey!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound and I hope to join you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! Love the update! FX for a great u/s. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!!! I love love loooove this so much!!

    ReplyDelete