Monday, June 17, 2013

7weeks 1day

*I wanted to address something before I move on to this post.  It looks like this blog is shifting into a full time pregnancy blog.  For all my girls still waiting for your BFP, I will totally understand if you need to unsubscribe or just hide me from here on out.  I've been there and I know even when you really like someone and are happy for them sometimes it's just too much.  I just want you to know I am always praying for you and thinking of you all.  I love you all!!


Only a few more days until I get to see baby!!  We go in for our 2nd ultrasound on Thursday and I am so excited!  I'm praying there is a strong little heartbeat for us to hear.

This past week the morning sickness has really kicked in.  I have only thrown up twice, but I'm pretty much nauseous all day long.  E and I went to the Pea in the Pod and bought Preggie Pops which I am now convinced is just a placebo effect for most since I couldn't tell they helped at all.  I haven't found anything that helps yet, so I'm just pushing through it for now.  Breasts are still really sore and I'm still pretty tired most of the time.  I hope these are all good signs that everything is okay with baby!

Here is a pic for 7 weeks:




I will for sure be updating on Thursday after our ultrasound.  If you could spare any prayers or good vibes for my upcoming appointment I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope you have a great day!!

-L

6 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and good vibes your way for a great ultrasound this week! Enjoy seeing your little one! Those are the best appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers to you on this upcoming appointment, I know this must be so exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many thoughts and prayers for Thursday! You look so cute in your bump pics!~ Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! I have you in my thoughts for Thursday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound on Thursday! You look great!

    ReplyDelete