Wednesday, June 26, 2013

8weeks 3days

Some weeks it is just so hard for me to get around to the chalkboard pic.  I'm just so exhausted 80% of the time.  So exhausted I have no energy to put on makeup.  I look rough.   But here it is:







This week was just more of the same.  Exhaustion, nausea, sore boobs, bloated, and one I haven't talked about acne.  Yes after all the years I had acne, I had finally gotten my skin perfectly clear right before I got pregnant.  Now I have broken out like crazy!!  I stopped using Proactive just because I'm not sure about the ingredients and I don't want to chance it.  So I've been using Burt's Bees Face Wash for sensitive skin.  Not working.  It's awful!  So yesterday I finally ordered Belli's Anti-Blemish Facial Wash.  It should be here in a few days and I will let you know what I think.  If you have suggestions on this or another product I should try I would love to hear them!

 
 
 
Also, while I'm talking pregnancy products I have been using Mama Mio's Tummy Rub Butter for the past couple of weeks.  I really do love this stuff!  It feels great and smells even better.  Now do I think it will keep me from stretch marks?  Not so sure.  I'm leaning more on genetics for that gift, but it really can't hurt.  Plus my skin has been so dry this feels great!
 


That is all for today girls.  Hope you have a great week!!

-L


2 comments:

  1. You always look beautiful! :) OMG- I am so with you on the acne and was planning on ordering the Belli face wash this week. My face looks ridiculous. I can't wait to hear how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous :) One day I hope to need all of these products lol

    ReplyDelete