Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ultrasound #2

Today marks one of the best days of my life thus far.  I again felt like I was going to poop my pants getting ready for my ultrasound today.  I was more excited than nervous though so I guess that was a good sign.

Liz, my u/s tech and will always be the tech through this entire pregnancy, immediately said "I see the cute little baby!" as soon as she started poking around in there.  That made me feel so much better because last time she was quiet for soooo long!  She took a bunch of measurements and really put the pressure on me while trying to find my left ovary.  After all that she turned the screen to see and I was amazed how much bigger the baby looked.  We also saw the heartbeat just pumping away really strong and big!!!  Baby's heartbeat was 152bpm!!!  My heart felt like it was racing just as fast lol.  I then erupted into half maniac laughing and crying at the same time.  I was a little delirious with this new sense of happiness and love I have all of a sudden. 

Introducing Baby L!!







We went to see my RE afterwards and she said I was measuring right on track.  She said everything looks perfect and to have a great pregnancy!  We are official RE graduates!!  I for real never thought this day would come.  We have our first OB appointment on July 10th and we will have another u/s on that appointment.

I could not be happier than I am today, that is until the day comes I see Baby L's face.

-L

9 comments:

  1. Wow it is so amazing how quickly that lil baby went from looking like just a spot to looking a little human so quickly, what a miracle!! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like a little human that is....hit send too quick! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on a great ultrasound and graduating from the RE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you. Congrats and prayers for a H&H 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeee!!!! I'm so happy for you and little bebe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I remember the first time you actually see a little baby!! Sooo exciting!!! Yayyy!!!!! H&H 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratualtions on graduating!!! That is so exciting. :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. baby Jill started laughing and smiling when I opened this post! I am so happy for you! What a cute little baby!

    ReplyDelete