Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Trigger Shot

After posting yesterday I decided to call my RE for some insight.  Shirley told me to test again today and call her back.  E and I went ahead and covered our bases last night just in case, but sexathon was supposed to start yesterday anyway.  During my FW E and I maybe overdo it a little (pun intended), but we basically bang it out like Olympic gold medalist. I call that our sexathons.

Anyway,  I tested today and got a negative.  Called Shirley and she said to go in for bloodwork. If my progesterone comes back near 2 then I've already ovulated and it's done with.  If not, we are still set to go.  My progesterone came back at 4.7 so clearly I ovulated yesterday or early today.  However, RE still wanted me to take trigger because she says it will support my progesterone.  I thought this was cray cray.  I found a few things online about it so I just decided to trust her this time.  And for your viewing pleasure I have documented my first at home shot ever lol.  Please don't judge my terrible manicure or chubby belly :)


4 comments: