Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CD12 - 1dp trigger

Today is 1 day past my trigger.  I just realized that we should know if this cycle was successful or not right before New Year's.  So I will either be ringing in the new year with A LOT of champagne or hopefully be drinking mocktails because I'll be KU.  Oh God please let it be the second one!

I decided to test out my trigger so here is 1 day past:


Even though the shot didn't hurt at all to administer, today the injection spot is really sore.  Ouch!  I really hope the trigger leaves my system quickly so it won't mess with my mind.  I don't know if anyone else that has triggered had  this thought, but I thought about how sad it would be if the only time I ever see a positive pregnancy test would be from a trigger.  I have so many mixed feelings from this crazy cycle so far.

-L

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your first trigger. I'm sure you did great because it definitely is there on the stick.

    Hugs!!! I hope this is it for you! Praying for a baby meatball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FX that your trigger leaves quickly and you have an amazing new year surprise! =D

    ReplyDelete