Thursday, December 13, 2012

Low glycemic diet

Oh yeah, this is going to be fun.  I really really hate dieting!  Which is one reason my weight has ballooned this year.  However, based on some testing it looks like I need to try a low glycemic diet.

I tried looking up some information online about it, but ended up more confused than I started.  So last night E and I went to the book store and picked me up this fun reading material (I'm sure you can sense my sarcasm):




Anyway, I'll give it a shot if it will keep my RE off my back and keep the treatment coming.  I'm afraid she is going to cut me off if I don't lose weight and get my insulin level under control.

I'm about to become one mean hungry girl.  For some reason I become the devil when dieting.  Pray for E. lol.

-L

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor you! Diets do suck! I hope this helps you with your insulin level and weight. Good luck to you! <3

    One of my best friends goes on a yeast free diet every once in a while for health reasons. I don't know how she does it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great efforts but not sufficient thought for living healthy. If you wanna live healthy and powerful then follow the low glycemic foods chart.

    ReplyDelete