Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Progesterone

Today I am 8 days past my trigger and with the holiday I stopped testing it out.  Now I'm scared to even test because if there is any line it's going to mess with my head.  I might just wait for the beta.

Today my progesterone came back at 5.9 which is horrible!  I don't understand how my RE is trying to fix my progesterone problem, but only making it worse.  WTF??!!

Hopefully I'll have a better post for you this week, but I'm just swamped with work right now.  Have a great day ladies!!

-L

3 comments:

  1. :( stupid progesterone! How are you handling the supps? I hope they aren't too awful. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this cycle they told me not even to mess with the supps since my number was so low. But when I used them last cycle they actually weren't too bad.

      Delete