Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Birthday Surprises!

Yesterday was my birthday and I was reminded of how blessed I really am.  First, my friends J and C came by my "office" to surprise me with cupcakes and a wonderful present from J.  I had been talking for a long time about these fertility necklaces that I wanted.  J found the perfect one and surprised me with it yesterday.



We had lunch at my favorite Mexican spot and then they brought me home.  Then, I got the most beautiful flowers delivered to me from my parents!

Last, E told me to get dressed up so he could take me to dinner.  He takes me to my favorite sushi place where a bunch of my friends were waiting to surprise me!  I couldn't help but to get a little emotional looking around the table at all these amazing people that I am blessed to have in my life.  I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!!!

Here is a pic from last night.  Our eyes look crazy from the flash!




-L

No comments:

Post a Comment