Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cycle 11

Not much to update on right now.  Cycle 11 came about 5 days ago.  I actually wasn't too upset this time.  Maybe it's because I know we are going to see an RE soon and I'm putting all my hope into that.  Or maybe I'm just all cried out for right now.  For now, we are going to try a couple cycles naturally I think. 

After actually receiving the paper copy of E's SA I am a little bit discouraged.  I don't really know what to think of it or what it all really means.  E does not want to see it right now.  He says it will stress him out too much to not have answers right this moment.  I did order a bunch of vitamins that are supposed to help with sperm issues and he has started taking those.  Now all we can do is sit back and hope for the best.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment