Thursday, June 7, 2012

My thoughts on Clomid

While I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for O I thought I'd give you my Clomid update.  So I took Clomid from CD5-CD9.  The first day I felt nothing.  The second day was hell.  I cried for several hours straight about an hour after taking the pill.  That night and every following night I had horrible night sweats.   I would wake up soaking wet and burning on fire!  On a few different occasions I had what they call "Clomid Rage".  Normal stuff that normally doesn't bother me would make me so overly angry.  The side affects of Clomid suck for me, but I'm hoping it will be well worth it!

Now I'm just drinking green tea and POM juice everyday up until O.  My mother is in town this week which is also my FW I think, so BD'ing has been a little tricky lol.  But we will make it work!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment