Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cycle 10

Cycle 9 was a bust for us.  Time to move on with heavy artillery!  I'm really excited to be moving forward with a plan now.  So I'm on cycle day 4 which means Clomid starts tomorrow.  I'm nervous, excited, anxious, and worried all at the same time.

Here is my up to ovulation kit:



1. Prenatal- those are everyday
2. Mucinex- to help with CM consistency
3. Pomegranate Juice- Helps with uterus lining
4. Phase 1 Chinese Herbs- This is taken CD1 to end of period to help shed old uterus lining fully
5. Clomid 50mg - CD5-9 to help with ovulation

I also forgot to mention that I've started acupuncture.  I love it so much!! My acupuncturist is also a doula and specializes in acupuncture for fertility.  90% of her practice is IVF patients. 

So I take the Clomid plunge tomorrow and I'll make sure to update on any side effects I have from that.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment