Thursday, July 19, 2012

AMH Level is in

The RE lab tech called today to tell me that my AMH level was 6.6.  She said anything over 1 is normal.  Of course I am googling this like crazy now, but seem to find about the same thing although I really don't understand it fully yet.  She told me she wants to discuss my progesterone when I come in for my SHG which I have scheduled next Thursday.  EEEEK! I'm a little nervous about this "gushing" of saline I have heard about, but more nervous about sitting down with the RE and going over our options at this point. 

E has his 2nd SA tomorrow.  He doesn't seem as nervous this time around since he kind of knows what to expect.  Praying so hard that his numbers come back better than last time!!! 

Today is CD2.  AF came a day earlier than normal which gave me an 11 day luteul phase.  A little on the short side.  Anyway,  please put in a little prayer for E's numbers tomorrow if you can!

-L

1 comment: