Friday, July 13, 2012

Some test results

I got a call from the lab tech today saying my progesterone was 10.3 which they consider low and my prolactin was 9.8 which she says is normal.  She said she will talk to the RE to see if she wants to do anything about my progesterone at this point and call me back.  Still haven't heard from her.

On another note, E and I came to somewhat agreeable terms today.  After our anniversary vacation end of August, he wants us both to give up anything that is considered bad, start a very strict diet, and working out way more often.  E already works out a lot and eats well so this shouldn't be a struggle for him.  I on the other hand am slightly overweight for my height and am pretty much a lazy butt.  Anyway, he asked that I give getting healthier my best try for three months and if it doesn't happen naturally for us he has agreed to move forward with treatment.  I feel good about this because at least it will give us time to save up some money for treatment too.  However, this diet may kill me.  I'm just so happy we reached an understanding and are both willing to move forward OUR goal.

-L

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're finally getting some answers. I will continue to pray for you through this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lobosabby btw..I guess you have a face with a name:-)

    ReplyDelete