Tuesday, December 31, 2013

35 Weeks

We made it through the holidays!  I was so exhausted just from hosting Christmas at my house, putting up and taking down decorations, and having guests.  It all went great and I'm glad it's over now.  I'm hoping I'll have the month of January to just relax before the baby gets here.

Here is our family on Christmas:

 
 
 
Also, me at 35 weeks.  Kind of hard to see...
 



Baby feels like he is up in my ribs all the time now.  Sometimes he kicks and squirms so much it starts to get painful.  E has gotten a lot less freaked out about the baby moving now and even plays little games with him where he will tap on my belly and wait for Langston to kick back.  It's so stinking cute!  Nothing new to report really except I noticed I have a little linea negra now.  Thank goodness that goes away after pregnancy.

I have my first weekly appointment on January 9th. We will get our last ultrasound to make sure baby is head down and get an estimate on how big he is.  I'm feeling ready for him to be here and terrified of him being here all at the same time. 

-L

1 comment:

  1. Looking great! I can't believe you have hit 35 weeks! Time flies!

    Hopefully January is nice and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete