Tuesday, December 3, 2013

31 Weeks

Long time no blog!  I honestly have no clue why I haven't blogged in so long.  I'm so sorry ladies, and I'm going to try to catch up with all of you this week!

I am now 31 weeks!! What?!  Where has the time gone?  And I know the next two months are going to fly by.

Here is a pic of me from 30 weeks bare belly and all haha! 






Last time I was on here I was letting you all know I had found out I have gestational diabetes.  Well, it's really not as bad as I thought it would be.  I started out testing my blood sugar 6 times a day, but since it's doing well I only test 4 times a day now.  It's very easy to keep my levels controlled unless I splurge a little.  As long as my levels are controlled, I am no different from any other pregnant chica.  Thank goodness!  My diabetes doctor also wants me to work out regularly which wasn't a problem before, but the last few weeks I have been overly exhausted and having quite a lot of ligament pain in my lady bits area.  So I've just been taking it easy.

I guess the best part of being on this diet is that I've only gained 10lbs so far which I never in a million years thought I would be able to do during pregnancy.  I fully expected to gain like 50lbs lol.  And so far no stretch marks (knock on wood).

A month ago my mom hosted my Missouri baby shower which I'll do another post of pics of that.  It was great!  I have my Nashville shower this weekend and I'm super excited about that as well.

We finally named our kid.  His name is Langston Lee.  Lee is mine, my mom's, and my dad's middle name so I wanted to carry on something from my side of the family too.  Langston is just something E and I came up with and we love it!  Once the name was settled I was able to buy his coming home outfit:



I know it will be cold when he is coming home so I also bought little white leggings to go underneath this.

Sorry this post was all over the place, but I had so much to update y'all on!

-L

6 comments:

  1. You look just precious!! I am so glad to hear everything is ok with the diabetes issue. The name ya'll have picked is so cute and the little outfit it adorable :) I can not remember, when are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! What a cute name! Love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back to blogging! You are brave to do a bare belly picture :) you look great girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't take the pic for the blog. I was letting my belly oil dry and took a pic to send to my mom. It was the latest one I had on my phone to throw up on this blog.

      Delete