Tuesday, December 10, 2013

32 Weeks and Nashville Baby Shower

32 Weeks
 

 
 
 
 
I don't have much to update on my pregnancy for this week.  Pretty much more of the same.  That ligament that runs down to my private area is still hurting and I'm thinking it probably will until after I have him.  Also lately my belly is hurting.  It's hard to describe the pain except that I can't tell if it's skin stretching or fine muscles and ligaments stretching right under the skin.  The pain is right above my belly button and does feel a little better if I massage it a bit. 
 
We see my OB on Thursday just for a regular check up.  I think the next time we see her around 36 weeks I will be getting another ultrasound to see how big the baby is.  I'm praying he is normal size and there will be no reason to schedule an induction.
 
 
So this weekend two of my best friends hosted an amazing baby shower for me!  It was exactly what I wanted being small, cozy, and thoughtful.  Here are a ton of pics!
 
Two of my friends.  The one on the left is due March 15th!
 
 












-L

 


 
 


5 comments:

  1. Everything for the shower looks just adorable and you look beautiful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! And what a beautiful shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest bump ever!! Lovely shower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a beautiful looking shower! I love your outfits! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete