Thursday, November 1, 2012

What is going on?

I don't know what is up with me this week, but I am just not myself.  For one, I have not been able to fall asleep and find myself tossing and turning trying to get to sleep.  I'm not in pain.  It's more like I have a million things on my mind for some reason.  They are not even important thoughts, just a lot of them.  I feel so anxious like trying to fall asleep the  night before something exciting....except nothing exciting is awaiting me the next day.
Maybe it's anxiety?  But where would the anxiety be coming from?  I just wish I could get some sleep and calm my thoughts.  No amount of meditation or yoga is helping me now.

Also, I'm feeling really down on myself about my weight.  I'm the heaviest I've ever been.  I think some of it can be contributed to the stress/depression of IF.  I love to work out, but dieting is sooooo hard for me!!  Literally two days into a diet and I've already cheated.  Ugh!  I'm embarrassed for friends or family to see me like this too.  I hardly recognize how round my face has become. 

Okay okay, pity party over!  I'm going to go count sheep and pray for some sleep!

-L

5 comments:

  1. I think most of us IFers have gained weight. It sucks, especially since you sound like me and gain it in the face which is one of the worst places! You are gorgeous so don't even worry about it! It will all be worth if once you're pregnant and you'll look back and say, "meh! I gained a few pounds for this beautiful baby" :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and ps. If it makes you feel any better, my ass has gotten bigger and my pants aren't fitting like they used to. RAWR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I'm sorry girl.

    It sucks when you are just laying in bed thinking, thinking, and thinking. :( I hate that. It has been happening to me a lot recently.

    I am with, KK. You are absolutely beautiful! Try not to get to down on your self and just focus on working out since you enjoy it!

    I have been gaining weight too... UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are too sweet! I know it will all be worth it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry L. I understand how you feel about the weight stuff. I feel the same way. Even before I was KU.

    I wish I could take you out for a spa day to help you relax! Please remember that you are absolutely beautiful and we all love you the way you are. I know it's hard, as we tend to be our own worst critics.

    I <3 you so much!

    ReplyDelete