Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello there

I just wanted to pop in and give a little update.  I'm not in a good place right now mentally.  I didn't think Femera had side effects, but I have been crying for two days (which is so not me).  E thinks I've given up just when we are so close.  I'm blaming IF for taking away so much of my life including Christmas now.  It's so depressing what IF turns you into.  My body has changed, my sex life, my personal life, my friends, and now Christmas.  We are really skimping on Christmas to pay for an IUI if this cycle doesn't work out.  Life is just not fair.

I am rambling.  Currently I'm on CD9.  I'm not sure how much I will actually be blogging this month.  At this moment I do not feel like blogging, looking at TB or anything else baby related.  I'm just exhausted.

But I love you all and I'm always thinking of you!  Hopefully I'll get out of the rut soon and be able to come back.

-L

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get out of the slump soon. Hang in there! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you, meatball! I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this. It's crappy and just down right not fair. I'm here for ya if you ever wanna talk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, Lay. I wish I could give you big squishy hugs. It's just not fair and I wish I could help you in some way. If you need anything hit me up. Always sending good vibes your way. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Understood. Love you and always praying for you and E.

    ReplyDelete