Monday, November 5, 2012

Moving forward

Looks like this cycle was a bust.  I tested at 10, 11, and 12DPO all were BFN.  I fully expect AF to be here tomorrow.  Just by looking at the calendar and realizing we will be out of state for Thanksgiving, I realize IUI is not a good choice this coming up cycle.  I'm going to call my RE when AF comes and see what she wants to do with us. 

Honestly, I'm doing better than I thought I would.  I really had my hopes up this month.  I had daydreamed for a week about all the details of how I would tell E and my parents.  I cried a little before going into the gym on Saturday, but besides that I have held it together.  I just know a big breakdown is coming soon though.  You can only be strong for so long....

-L

4 comments:

  1. So sorry Lauren. Maybe a little mental health break for the holidays will be nice. If I'm not pregnant this cycle or the next, I'm taking Christmas off.

    T&P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I am so so sorry Lauren! You are always in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo!!! :( So sorry for you! Hopeful for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls for thinking of me. Had a rough day yesterday with the BFN, but I'm ready to move on.

    ReplyDelete