Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November's Plan

Well, it's CD1 again.  I let myself cheat on my diet today because I felt sorry for myself. Haha!  I want to reflect on this last cycle though.  I need to find the good in it.  So the Letrozole did help with my progesterone which was the highest it's ever been at 16.1!!! Also, it helped lengthen my LP by 1 day!!  So I'd say besides getting me knocked up it was pretty successful.  :)

Let me introduce you to a character in my life now since she is becoming a regular.  Her name is Shirley.  Shirley works for Dr. Eisenberg, my RE, and I'm not exactly sure what she does.  She might do billing?  I'm not sure how I got her direct number, but somehow she get shit done for me so I keep calling her.  I think I'm supposed to be calling my nurse, but Shirley has never told me to stop calling her and I think she likes me lol.

Anyway, I called Shirley today to let her know AF showed.  She called back and said Dr. Eisenberg wants me on the same dosage of Letrozole this month and if we are not pregnant this time I need to come in for an appointment.  It sounds like Dr. E will want to have a sit down talk about the next step?  I'm not sure.  What do y'all think we would need to talk about?  I have to pay her almost $200 just to have an appointment so I figured if we need to move on to IUI in December a quick phone call would do right?  I don't know.

Let's all just pray this coming month is it!  E is taking Fertility Blend for men right now so I am hoping that will help too.

-L

4 comments:

  1. Praying November is our month!!! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are totally meant to end up on the same birth month! Praying it's our turn!!

      Delete
  2. I am totally with you! I hope November is THE month and you won't have to worry about the appt with Dr. E. Also, I am happy Shirley is so helpful! It is nice having someone like that at the Dr.'s office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this wasn't your cycle. Fx for this next one!!

    She probably does want to talk about IUI and if you want to move forward with it.

    Goodluck <3

    ReplyDelete