Sunday, September 15, 2013

Half way there!!!!

How did we get here??!!!  I never thought I would make it to the half way point in pregnancy and here we are!  It's such an amazing feeling to know I'm half way to seeing my little one.

 I've been so obsessed with consignment shopping for him. I like to dig through all the stuff to find the boutique items.  They are like little treasures when you can find them.  So far I've decided his style will be as diverse as mine.  No need to stick with one type of look for us :) 

This week brought on a new symptom....heartburn.  Ugh, it's awful!  I've never really had it before so this is not fun.  I've also had a couple really bad headaches this week too.  But I will say overall I'm feeling pretty good! The best part of this week was just feeling his movement get stronger.  I can't wait for E to be able to feel him too!


-L

5 comments:

  1. You look ADORable!!! Big huge congrats on the half way point!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe you are at the halfway point! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe how quick you got to the halfway point! So incredible, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had terrible heart burn with my son but none with this little girl... Must be that the boys like to cause trouble ;-)

    ReplyDelete