Friday, September 6, 2013

Babymoon!

We are back from our babymoon/anniversary trip!  I have been so bad at posting on time, but the exhaustion continues.  This baby is wearing me out already!

Here are some pics from our vacation in the Dominican Republic.

 
17 Week Bump
 

Gorgeous lobby of our resort!
 
 
Belly view of the beach
 

E and I
 

View from our balcony
 


And my 18 Week Bump
 
 
Vacation was so relaxing and it was great to spend time with E alone before the baby comes. 
 
Like I said earlier I am still so exhausted.  I'm thinking I'll never feel energy again, but that's ok.  I just started feeling the baby kick and squirm around in there!  It's such a cool, but strange feeling.  We don't go back to the dr until September 19th and that's also our anatomy scan.  I'm hoping I can get some better pics of him then.
 
Also, I've started putting together ideas for the nursery.  So I'll share those with you when I figure out how to do an inspiration board.
 
Hope you are all doing great!!
 
-L



5 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! So happy you were able to get away ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!!! What a fun vacation! Beautiful pics!! I can't wait to see your nursery ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good girl! Yay on starting to feel kicks - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic girl! Glad ya'll had a wonderful trip. Looking forward to seeing your nursery ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww little kicks! I remember those! And yeah, say goodbye to energy.. it's amazing how use you can get to sleeping so little. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete