Monday, October 7, 2013

23 Weeks!

I don't know how weeks have gone by so fast that I didn't update! Nothing super exciting has happened really. I'm lucky to have had a boring pregnancy so far.

Here I am yesterday at exactly 23 weeks:



We had our anatomy scan in the 20th week and everything looked perfect!  He is a pretty stubborn baby when it comes to ultrasounds so we go back next week to get better pictures of his heart. They said his heart looks perfect, but she couldn't get him to lay still enough for a good pic of all four chambers. This next u/s will apparently be our last time to see him before his birth!  Here is my little one from week 20:




I'm feeling pretty good these days.  I'm noticing its getting a lot harder to bend over though.  I have to maneuver myself just so to zip my boots or put socks on. Also, I'm very very nervous about my belly getting bigger. Two things I'm freaked out about is stretch marks and my belly button popping out. I feel like I will just wake up with a stretch mark one morning and that terrifies me. My belly button is already getting pretty shallow so I'm certain that will pop out at some point. And just as of last night I started having pain in/behind my belly button when I would turn over in bed or use my core muscles any.  For those of you farther along than me or who have already delivered, when did either of hose things happen to you or did they not happen at all?

Ok enough for now. Have a great week!

-L

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well for you :) You look great! The thing I worry about is my boobs getting bigger..yikes! I'm only like 5'4 and they are already big enough so I'm pretty sure I'll look goofy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5'4" too and my boobs have gotten huge! So sad...

      Delete
  2. Aww you are so pretty pregnant! I wish I could be a pretty pregnant. lol I am with you on the belly button. It is totally freaking me out. Mine is pretty flat and I am hoping it never pops out. Ahh.

    I also hate that this is the last u/s until birth. Not fair. (same for me too)
    & yay for boring pregnancies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut your face!! You are gorgeous pregnant!!!

      Delete
  3. Looking good girl! On the belly button thing...i always had a serious innie and thought to myself "no way is this ever popping out" Well I am 32 weeks now and in the morning it is still slightly innie, but by night time it is usually either flat or outie, yikes!

    ReplyDelete