Monday, August 12, 2013

15 Weeks

Wow! I'm posting earlier in the week than usual.  That's because I feel a million times better!!  The nausea is gone unless I eat sweets before I have protein in my tummy.  Also, I have more energy than before.  I'm not having a ton of energy, I still get tired after doing too much, but I at least have energy to hit the gym again and do normal things.  It's sooo much better right now!

So I freaked when I saw this pic we took last night:


Where did that belly come from??!!!  I also had a mild freak out about weight gain.  I have read all your blogs so I know I'm not alone in this.  I just feel like I look so different so I started panicking about what is to come.  My mom told me to just weigh myself in the morning (something I haven't done since 10 weeks) and make sure I'm not gaining too fast.  I have been eating pure crap so I was sure when I got on the scale this morning I was going to see a number way too high for this point in pregnancy.  To my surprise I weighed 1.7lbs LESS than I did at 10 weeks!!!!  I know you are not supposed to lose weight during pregnancy so I'm going to start keeping track of my weight and calories from now on and talk to my doctor about it at next weeks appointment.  However, I am happy that I haven't gained a ton already.  So basically I'm up 2lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.

I also went to Motherhood Maternity and bought myself two new maternity/nursing bras and they are heaven!! I don't care if they look like grandma bras because my boobs are so much happier now! 

This is the week!!! We found out if baby is a boy or girl on Saturday.  I am so freaking excited/nervous/anxious and all those feelings you get in your tummy before a big day.  I don't care what this baby's sex is I'm just excited to say he or she and have a name for this nugget.  I will be updating you all on Monday!!! 

Have an awesome week :)

-L

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!! So glad you are feeling better and can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look amazing! I am happy to hear you are feeling so much better. I also can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable!!!So excited to hear if you're having a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture! So exciting that you are finding out what you are having this week! Feels so good to call the baby a "he or her" rather than "the baby" or "it"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great... adorable little bump!! Can't wait to find out if baby is a he or she!

    ReplyDelete